Mobile App Development and Placement Support Program
Our Mobile App Development and Placement Support Program engages you with the fundamentals of building iOS and Android applications as well as web apps. Throughout the program, you will be challenged to understand and execute different stages of the app development lifecycle, while making use of technologies and tools like Swift, Flutter and Dart, Java and Kotlin and React Native. You will also be realizing a couple of mobile applications by working on a series of projects. On top of the learning and project experience, we provide support for mobile app development placement through our partnership with a number of companies throughout the UK.
Mobile App DevelopmentProgram
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in mobile app development.
- Achieve a comprehensive introduction into mobile app development and navigate each stage of the app development lifecycle for both iOS and Android devices as well as for the web.
- Work on a variety of relevant projects thatwill build your proficiency and experience in mobile app development. Be able to build an app design and prototype and develop a news app, entertainment app, your own mobile app, and a responsive app.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in mobile app development.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Mobile technology
- Mobile app development process
- iOS, Android and web app development
- Development technologies and tools(Swift, Flutter and Dart, Java and Kotlin and React Native, Figma, etc.)
- UX/UI design for mobile apps
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a mobile app developer role in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee mobile app developer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours