Machine Learning and Placement Support Program
Our Machine Learning and Placement Support Programis aimed to develop understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning, model building and optimization, machine learning algorithms, natural language processing and machine learning tools. It also helps build your practical skills in the use of technologies like Python, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn and more throughhands-on projects that simulate many of the challenges associated with building products with the aid of machine learning. On top of the learning and project experience, we provide support for machine learning placement through our partnership with a number of companies throughout the UK.
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in machine learning.
- Delve deeper into the subject’s key concepts, and understand the numerous applications of machine learning.
- Work on a variety of relevant projects that will build your proficiency and experience in machine learning. Dive into 12 challenging projects that will enable you to apply the concepts, functions and algorithms of machine learning.
- Some of the projects you will be working on include breast cancer detection using K-nearest neighbor algorithm, board game review using linear regression analysis, fraud detection in credit cards using probability densities, Stock marketing clustering using K-nearest neighbor algorithm, DNA sequence classification using Markov Models and K-nearest neighbor approaches, and object recognition tasks using deep learning, among others.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in machine learning.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- Model building and optimization
- Machine learning algorithms
- Machine learning tools and technologies that include:
- Scikit Learn
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a role in machine learning in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee machine learning professional. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
More Courses You Might Like
Our Machine Learning and Placement Support Programis aimed to develop understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning, model building and optimization, machine learning algorithms, natural language processing and machine learning tools. It also helps build your practical
Our UI and UX Design and Placement Support Program exposes you to many of the essential concepts of UI and UI design, including user-centric design research, design thinking, wireframing, visual prototyping, interface design, and interaction design, just to name a few. It also gives you