Data Science and Analysis
Our Data Science and Analysis and Placement Support Program trains you on the necessary knowledge and skills to start a career in data. Within the program you will be touching on essentials like methods for data collection, access and storage; data visualization; and processing large scale data sets. Accompanying the lessons in the program are projects that will teach you how to use Python and other relevant technologies and tools to analyse and glean insights from complex, disparate data and communicate the results of your analysis through visualizations. On top of the learning and project experience, we provide support for data science and analysis placement through our partnership with a number of companies throughout the UK.
Data Science and Analysis Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in data science and analysis.
- Delve deeper into critical data science and analysis topics and know the key methods for analysing large data sets.
- Take your data science and analysis skills to the next level by working on such projects such as building a fully functioning tic-tac-toe and Blackjack game (for coding refresher), performing data analysis with Python and Pandas dataframe, creating and expanding dataframe, getting values from data, and other projects using various data analysis approaches.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in data science and analysis.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Data collection, access and storage
- Data visualization
- Machine learning fundamentals
- Python programming basics
- Pandas dataframe
- Data structures
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a role in data science and analysis in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee data analyst. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
Enrolled 0 Students