Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Development and Placement Support Program
Our Blockchain the Cryptocurrency Development and Placement Support Program lets you move towards the financial technology industry by equipping you with knowledge about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, and how they are being leveraged in the field of finance to make transactions faster and more private without an intermediary from financial entities. It offers you a solid grasp of concepts like blockchain ecosystem, framework and transactions, along with cryptocurrency types, networks and more. It also gives you hands-on experience in creating private blockchain and trading with multiple cryptocurrencies through real projects. On top of the learning experience, we provide support for blockchain and cryptocurrency development placement through our partnership with a number of development and fintech companies throughout the UK.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Development Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in blockchain and cryptocurrency development.
- Experience a host of tools and methods used for blockchain and cryptocurrency development.
- Work on a variety of relevant projects, including implementation of blockchain transactions, using Hyperledger Composer for business network app development, bitcoin mining using Bitcoin Core, trading Bitcoin through varied trading apps, implement small contracts with Solidity programming.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency development.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain features
- Blockchain transactions
- Blockchain layers
- Blockchain infrastructure
- Bitcoin and Bitcoin mining
- Bitcoin trade
- Hyperledger and Hyperledger composer
- Smart Contract
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a blockchain and cryptocurrency developer role in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee blockchain and cryptocurrency developer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
Enrolled 0 Students