UI and UX Design and Placement Support Program
Our UI and UX Design and Placement Support Program exposes you to many of the essential concepts of UI and UI design, including user-centric design research, design thinking, wireframing, visual prototyping, interface design, and interaction design, just to name a few. It also gives you the necessary skill set to help businesses implement quality interfaces and create engaging user experiences through hands-on projects, ranging from creating sketches and drawing wireframes to building usable prototypes. On top of the learning experience, we provide support for UI and UX design placement through our partnership with a number of design companies throughout the UK.
UI and UX Design Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in UI and UX design.
- Understand what makes a design user-centricand get acquainted with the creative tools used to build quality interface designs and user experiences.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in UI and UX design.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- UI vs UX
- User-centric design research
- Design thinking
- Visual prototyping
- Interface design
- Interaction design
- UI/UX usability reports
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a UI and UX designer role in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee UI and UX designer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
Enrolled 0 Students