Game Development and Placement Support Program
Our Game Development and Placement Support Program offers comprehensive online learning experience that lets you explore key areas of game development, and helps you build vital skills in the discipline by doing actual projects that can help improve your career prospects. On top of the learning experience, we provide support for game development placement through our partnership with a number of game development companies throughout the UK.
Game Development Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in game development.
- Learn how to use Construct 2, a powerful game development tool for non- programmers.
- Develop 60 different games, beginning with simple builds and then progressing to more complicated ones.
- Some games you will be doing include Avoid Falling Blocks Game, Circular Shooter, Mobile Shooter, Collecting Game, Physics Endless Runner, Retro Skiing Game, Kids Addition and Subtraction Games, and much more!
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in developing games.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills anduse it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Industry development
- Game elements
- Game scenarios and content (narrative, characters, objects, interiors and exteriors)
- Building user interface
- Designing the experience (atmosphere, music, and sound)
- Game development strategy – planning and processing
- Game development strategy – prototyping and testing
- Game development strategy – launch, maintenance and marketing
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a game developer role in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee game developer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
Enrolled 0 Students