Full Stack Web Development and Placement Support Program
Full Stack Web Development Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in full stack web development.
- Gain solid grounding in web development theories, concepts, process, best practices and technologies and tools.
- Gain relevant hands-on experience by doing multiple projects, including a dropdown menu using CSS3, slider using JQuery, simple blog with Ruby on Rails, audio player using HTML5, bookmarker using PHP, and much more.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in full stack web development.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Basic Programming with HTML5
- Basic Styling with CSS3
- Basic Bootstrap Programming
- jQuery Programming Essentials
- Backend Programming Using Node.js
- App Development Using Meteor.js
- App Development Using Angular
- Backend Programming Using PHP
- Backend Programming Using Ruby on Rails
- Database Design
- Debugging and Config
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a full stack web developer role in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee full stack web developer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 3 hours
More Courses You Might Like
Our Software Testing and Placement Support Program gives you marketable knowledge and skills you can use to move towards a career in software in testing. Using a combination of theoretical and project-based curriculum, you will develop a broader understanding of testing fundamentals, standards, process,
Our Graphic Design and Placement Support Program helps you develop proficiency in the graphic design process, along with its core concepts, techniques and tools, so you can credibly help businesses convey the right message as well as complex information through visual means. It also offers you
Our UI and UX Design and Placement Support Program exposes you to many of the essential concepts of UI and UI design, including user-centric design research, design thinking, wireframing, visual prototyping, interface design, and interaction design, just to name a few. It also gives you