Digital Marketing Program
Our Digital Marketing and Placement Support Program takes on a multidisciplinary approach in building your expertise in different aspects of digital marketing. It touches on the fundamentals of digital marketing strategy and breaks down the key channels for promoting products and services online, along with the tools used in the trade. Apart from the lessons, there are also a number of hands-on projects incorporated into the program that will see you working on a marketing strategy, doing digital advertising and automation, setting up and optimizing campaigns, developing relevant content, and much more.On top of the learning experience, we provide support for digital marketing placement through our partnership with a number of companies throughout the UK.
Digital Marketing Program
- Comprehensive and challenging program that will equip you with vital knowledge, skills, techniques and tools used in digital marketing.
- Gain exposure and experience in a host of tools and methods used for digital marketing.
- Work on a variety of relevant projects that will boost your digital marketing know-how and experience. Be able to developdigital marketingstrategies, create targeted audience base, develop, launch and optimize campaigns for search and social, develop and optimizecontent, conduct keyword and competitive research, and develop automated campaign workflows.
- Build a comprehensive portfolio of projects you have completed and use it to demonstrate your skills and experience in digital marketing.
- Receive a valid certificate confirming your learning experience and skills and use it to support your job applications.
Key Concepts Covered in the Program
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Analytics, Reporting and Automations
How the Program Works
The program is delivered entirely online, allowing you to access it from home. It is also self-regulated, which means you can learn and complete the projects at your own terms. With this flexibility, you can also maintain your work or academic schedule by learning part-time—once or twice a week in the evening or at any time during the day that is convenient for you.
We are confident in the quality of our program that we are certain you will be able to gain skills that will make you qualified to pursue a role in digital marketing in no time.
Placement Support Program
Upon completion of the course, we will help send your CV to our partner companies so you can secure a role working as a trainee digital marketer. Rest assured that we will polish up your CV to highlight your new ability, which should give you a competitive advantage and help you find a great role.
Duration 7 weeks
Enrolled 0 Students